Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Vending Machine: 1, Michelle: 0

Last Friday my class had an Italian test. I also had a test but mine was much shorter, so for an hour an a half, I didn't really have much to do but study Italian. During this last hour, I was getting pretty tired of sitting in my too-small desk and decided to get a coffee from downstairs. I stumble through a request to leave, and head off downstairs. I throw my coins into the coffee machine and hit a button. I see a cup come out and grab it, excited, thinking, for once I did something right! It was not to be so. I look into the cup and realise there is just sugar in it, so I put it back in time to catch some coffee. I consider stirring the coffee, but I really don't like sweet coffee, so instead I knock it back, leaving the sugar mostly behind. I see that the machine has buttons for how much sugar you want, so I resolve to try again at a later date to get some unsweetened coffee, and hurry back to class. Stay posted for updates in this battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment